Legal information :
The douaisis-events.com website, hereinafter referred to as “Douaisis-events”, is a tool created by DOUAISIS AGGLO to help promote the attractiveness of the region and to propose and promote DOUAISIS AGGLO service providers in the business tourism segment.
This service is visible on the Internet to help companies wishing to organize an event to get in touch with these service providers.
The site is published by DOUAISIS AGGLO
746, rue Jean Perrin – Parc d’activités de Dorignies – BP 300 – 59351 Douai Cedex
Tel. : 03 27 99 89 89
VAT number: FR 07200044618
Publishing Director: Christian Poiret
Editorial manager: Odile Coutant
Design and production of the KEEO website
Hosting : Keeo
DOUAISIS AGGLO’s Economic Development Department (data controller) has set up a personal data processing system for the purpose of managing business tourism on its territory.
It enables DOUAISIS AGGLO :
– Marketing and communication operations related to business tourism
– Issuing quotations for commercial purposes and establishing commercial relations between customers and our local partners
– Managing user accounts on the Douaisis-events website
– Newsletter subscription management
– Statistics editing.
This data processing is subject to the user’s free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent to the use of his/her data as specified above. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory for sending the newsletter or for communication between the Customer and the Advertiser via the contact and quote forms.
The following topics will be covered:
– Identification data: surname, first name, e-mail address, business telephone number
– Professional data: company name, activity and other information required to place an advert
– Statistical data on site traffic (cookies, IP address, etc.)
– Newsletter subscription dates
– Any other information you wish to share with us
Exclusion of all sensitive data: DOUAISIS AGGLO does not collect any sensitive data about you. The following are considered sensitive data: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data relating to health or sexual orientation.
The processing concerns Douaisis-events users: Customers wishing to receive information about business tourism in the DOUAISIS AGGLO area and Advertisers wishing to offer products or services related to business tourism by placing an ad on the Douaisis-events website.
Recipients authorized to receive personal data:
– DOUAISIS AGGLO Economic Development Department
– DOUAISIS AGGLO Information Systems Department (management of the agglomeration’s server databases)
– DOUAISIS AGGLO’s operational departments in charge of managing the community facilities made available to customers
– Keeos website publisher (maintenance, cookie management, database)
– Local business partners (advertisers) wishing to use the platform to connect with customers.
When you reply to an Ad on Douaisis-events, your contact data is transmitted to the Advertiser concerned, who is the data controller and who originated the Ad.
Indeed, any professional Advertiser placing an Ad on Douaisis-events is responsible for the processing of all personal data that he may receive from Douaisis-events Customers.
In this respect, it undertakes to comply with the legal and regulatory provisions in force relating to the personal data of Customers that it collects. In particular, it undertakes to implement all technical means to maintain the integrity, security and confidentiality of personal data, and to guarantee secure access to systems storing such personal data.
The Advertiser is hereby informed of its obligations as data controller, and in particular of its obligation to respect the rights of users and, in particular, their right to access, oppose and rectify information concerning them. If users wish to exercise their rights, they should contact the relevant Advertiser directly.
Data retention period :
– For the newsletter, DOUAISIS AGGLO keeps the data as long as the person concerned does not unsubscribe (via the unsubscribe link integrated into the newsletters).
– In the case of data entered on contact or quotation forms, data will be kept by DOUAISIS AGGLO until consent is withdrawn, or 3 years after the last contact.
Rights of site users :
In accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, you have the right to access, modify, rectify, limit, oppose and delete your personal data.
You may exercise these rights at any time by contacting DOUAISIS AGGLO’s Data Protection Officer by e-mail: email@example.com or by post at the following address: “DOUAISIS AGGLO – 746, rue Jean-Perrin, Parc d’activités de Dorignies, BP 300 – 59351 Douai Cedex” for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
Lastly, you have the option of defining directives concerning the fate of personal data collected in the event of your death.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file deposited on a computer and generated by the Internet browser when a website is visited. They are sometimes essential for certain functions, such as logging on to a site or using a shopping cart when shopping on an e-commerce site. They may also be used to track visitors for statistical purposes in order to provide more relevant navigation or information. For further information, please consult the Wikipedia page explaining how cookies work and their history.
Cookies from the :
The site uses 2 main types of cookies: cookies issued directly by the site, which enable it to function properly, and cookies issued by third-party services. In both cases, these cookies are stored for 13 months.
The site uses audience measurement cookies to analyze the use of douaisis-events.com and to improve our user experience by establishing statistics and volumes of traffic and use (sections and content visited, route, etc.).
The site also deposits a user identification cookie, which enables a visitor to be identified when using an input form, necessary for the proper functioning of the service.
Third-party cookies :
Google Maps: Mapping service from Google
Youtube: Video platform
“Douaisis events Congrès & Séminaires” is the name of the Bureau des Congrès et des Séminaires of DOUAISIS AGGLO – communauté de commune du Douaisis – registration number: IM059220003 – Insurer: Groupama 8/10 rue d’Astorg 75008 Paris